Name a saucier salad, club. This mushroom-made-meaty "chicken" salad is the perfect meal for summer. Refreshing yet ravishing.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Place a roasting tray in the oven to heat up, with a touch of oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together maple syrup and mustard. Leave to the side.
- Bring a small saucepan to the boil, and blanch the carrots for 2 mins. Take out and leave to cool down.
- Take the tray out the oven and add knob of a butter into the pan and then add the carrots in and roast them for 25 mins.
- After 25 mins, pour the glaze over and serve.