Name a saucier salad, club. This mushroom-made-meaty "chicken" salad is the perfect meal for summer. Refreshing yet ravishing.
- Chop the onion, grate the garlic, and place into a bowl.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients, and whisk all together.
- Cut the ribs, and place into a container and pour over the rib marinade and leave overnight for maximum flavor or 1-2hrs will do the trick too.
- Coleslaw: Combine all the ingredients together and mix well, season with salt and leave in the fridge until needed. This is much lighter coleslaw, not heavy with mayonnaise.
- Crank the BBQ up, and place the ribz on them.
- Give them a good char, whilst glazing them with the marinade, will take a few mins.
- Take them off and put them on a nice plate with a generous amount of the coleslaw on the side.